Friday, March 20, 2015

Looking back ... some of my royal photos

These photos were taken during the 1990s.  The copyright belongs to Marlene A. Eilers Koenig.  None of these photos can be reproduced, copied, stored, uploaded to electronic or print sources without my expressed permission. 




Prince and Princess Michael of Kent at the National Symphony ball 1992

Crown Prince Kardam of Bulgaria at the National Symphony Ball

the Prince of Wales at the College of William and Mary 1992



HRH The Princess Royal at the British Ambassador's Residence




HRH Princess Margaret, Sir Robin and Lady Renwick

HRH Prince Michael of Kent on the CNN set of Larry King Live (I was the only photographer present... I worked for CNN at the time)


Lady Linley

Lord Linley signs his book

2 comments:

Helen said...

Fabulous photographs, thank you for sharing.

Shannon Brimmer said...

I love them all