Friday, March 6, 2015

We've done it!!

photo by Marlene A. Eilers Koenig
At some point during the night,  the 5 millionth reader arrived at Royal Musings ... someone new, or a regular reader.  I don't know, but I want to say thank you.  I started Royal Musings in July 2008.  It is a mixture of royal stories that happened each day (based on contemporary news reports).  I do correct the mistakes in these historical stories, and I add information to flesh out the original report.


Royal Musings also focuses on the modern day royal events in the United Kingdom and Europe.   Most of the images come from my own collection, although I am delighted that Getty Images now allows bloggers to access most of their collections.  (Not all: the Paris Match archives have not been available to the free blogger use.)


At 8:43 a.m., on March 6:  5,000,512 visitors since July 2008. 

Just two words:   Thank you!

6 comments:

John said...

Well done Marlene!

LastOfTheTimeLords said...

Congratulations! Always one of my favourite blogs! Andy, Manchester, UK

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I look forward to reading your interesting posts everyday. It's one of the highlights of my day. Thank you Marlene.

Tony B said...

Your constant vigillence and hard work has paid off. Take the kudos because you deserve it.

Marlena (Swedish Princesses) said...

Congratulations from Poland!

PrincezKat said...

Well done!